Emerald pears have stronger apical dominance than other pear cultivars. They have strong tree vigor and strong nutrient growth. The sprouting force is strong, the branching strength is weak, and the jointing branch group at the growth superior position on the high grafting main branch, if the growth angle is small, grows rapidly and increases rapidly, and easily competes for nutrients at other positions of the joint branch group, resulting in other The joints of the joint groups lack nutrients. The pruning of the emerald pear should pay particular attention to adjusting the balance between the important branch groups. The short fruit branch has a strong fruit setting ability, and the short fruit branch with a branch axis of less than 5 cm in the height of the branch of the branch tree has a strong result ability. Therefore, the green pear is suitable for culturing a single axis branch group.
First, there is a problem with high-spirit pear trees
1. The opening angle of each joint group is small, and some seem to open at a large angle, but not from the base but from the middle or the upper open angle, resulting in thicker and faster vegetative growth.
2. The joints have not yet achieved normal results, that is, they have begun to emphasize the cultivation of large branches, or improperly renewal of the branches, resulting in nutrient dispersion. The short fruit branches directly bearing on the joints do not have sufficient nutrition, and form weak flower buds. Low, small fruit, and newly cultivated large branches have the ability to produce results in the second or third year, delaying the time for high yield.
3. The excessively thick so-called "Overlord Branch" that has already been formed has not been processed or adjusted as soon as possible, making the overall body unbalanced, resulting in uneven size and low yield.
Second, the solution
1. The angle of opening from the base of the joint is generally 85 to 90 degrees. Strong growth potential can be achieved through measures such as softening the base to control excessive speed and strong vegetative growth.
2. When there are many joints on the main branch of the original rootstock, do not culture large branches prematurely on the joint branch group. Only when the uniaxial joint group has a basal diameter greater than 6 cm, the short fruit branch directly bearing on the uniaxial joint group is weakened and the result ability is reduced, then the uniaxial joint group should be removed. In the remaining joints, the branches were cultured to form large branches, and the main branch was cultivated with the same height as the yellow crown pear tree. Grafts of 1 to 2 joints of the primrose pears gradually replaced the main branch of the original rootstock.
3. When there are few joints on the main branch of the original rootstock, it is necessary to pay attention to cultivating large branches on the joint group to enhance its follow-up ability.
4. For over-heavy, large-scale overbearing joints that affect the light of the tree and seriously affect the overall nutritional balance must be firmly eliminated.
Sleep Aid Lemon Balm Extract,Sleep Support Extract,Lotus Seed Extract For Sleeping,Lemon Balm Powder
NANJING ZELANG MEDICAL TECHONOLOGY CO., LTD , https://www.hawfitness.com