The main origin of calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer in China. Due to its wide source of raw materials and simple production process, phosphate minerals have developed rapidly in the south of China in recent years. The appearance of this kind of fertilizer is gray, black green or brown glassy fine powder, and its components are more complex, mainly Ca3(PO4)2, in addition to P2O5, CaO, MgO, SiO2, CaMg and other components. Due to different origins, there is a big difference in product specifications. Generally, P2O5 content is between 14% and 20%, CaO content is between 25% and 30%, MgO content is between 10% and 15%, and SiO2 content is 25%. Between 40%. It can be seen that calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer is a kind of multi-element fertilizer containing phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, silicon and other ingredients. Calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer is insoluble in water, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-hygroscopic, non-agglomerating and is a chemical alkaline fertilizer. It is widely applicable to all kinds of crops and phosphorus-deficient acidic soils, and it is especially suitable for the acidic red loam where the calcium and magnesium leaching is more serious in the south. Specific use features are as follows:
(1) It is most suitable for deep basal application. After the calcium, magnesium, and phosphate fertilizers are applied to the soil, phosphorus can only be dissolved by weak acids, and after a certain conversion process, it can be used by crops, so the fertilizer effect is slow and it is a slow-acting fertilizer. Generally, in combination with deep plowing, the fertilizer is uniformly applied to the soil so that it is mixed with the soil layer to facilitate the dissolution of the soil acid and facilitate the absorption of the crop by the crop.
(2) Southern paddy fields can be used to dip roots. The amount of about 10 kilograms per mu is not harmful to the seedlings, and the effect is better.
(3) Mixing more than 10 times of high-quality organic fertilizer for more than one month, the good fertilizer can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer, and can also be used to remove roots.
In the use of calcium, magnesium and phosphate fertilizers, attention should be paid to the following aspects:
(1) Calcium, magnesium, phosphate fertilizers and general calcium and nitrogen fertilizers have better effects, but cannot be mixed with them.
(2) Calcium, magnesium and phosphate fertilizers can not be mixed with acidic fertilizers, otherwise it will reduce the effect of fertilizers.
(3) The amount of calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer should be appropriate, generally the amount per mu should be controlled between 15 to 25 kg. Excessive application of calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer, its fertilizer efficiency will not only increase but there will be a problem of diminishing returns. Usually when Mg, Mg, and P fertilizers are applied in 35 to 40 kg, they can be applied every other year.
(4) Calcium-magnesium-phosphate fertilizer is most suitable for crops with strong absorptive phosphorus-absorbing ability, such as rape, radish, legume green manure, leguminous crops and melons. (Winter)
Face Mask,Disposable Face Masks,Protect Face Mask,Medical Mask
Jiangyin Huashi Medical Equipment Co.,Ltd , https://www.medicalwellcare.com