First, the clinical symptoms of acute disease in rabbits abruptly spoiled food, increased body temperature and rapid breathing characteristics. Rabbits are lethargic and develop neurological symptoms of local or generalized muscle spasms. In some cases, paralysis can occur, especially paralysis of the hind limbs, which usually dies 2 to 8 days after the onset. The chronic type of disease is longer and the rabbit suffers from anorexia and weight loss, often leading to anemia. As the disease progresses, the rabbit develops central nervous system symptoms, usually manifested as a paralysis of back-drive, and the pregnant female rabbit has a miscarriage.
Second, the treatment method There is no specific drug, can refer to the following methods for treatment:
1. Sulfadiazine and trimethoprim. The former was used for the first time at 0.2 g/kg body weight and the maintenance dose was 0.1 g/kg body weight; the latter was used at 0.01 g/kg body weight. Take it once a day for 5 days.
2. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. For the former, the first dosage was 0.1 g/kg body weight, and the maintenance amount was 0.07 g/kg body weight; the latter dosage was 0.01 g/kg body weight. Take it once a day for 5 days.
3. Long-acting sulfonamides and pyrimethamines. The first dose was 0.1 g/kg body weight, and the maintenance dose was 0.07 g/kg body weight; the latter was 0.01 g/kg body weight. Take it once a day for 5 days.
Third, preventive measures
1. Prevent cats from approaching rabbit houses and breeders should avoid contact with cats.
2. Regular disinfection. The abortion fetus and other diseased rabbit excrement should be disinfected, the site strictly sterilized, and the dead rabbit should be buried deeply.
Premium Long Jing
Green Tea Powder,Premium Green Tea,Premium Longjing Green Tea,Premium Long Jing
SHAOXING ROYAL TEA VILLAGE CO.,LTD , https://www.yccmatcha.com