First, choose drought-resistant varieties. In drought-resistant varieties, stomata are closed, transpiration is small, water loss is reduced, and thick leaves increase water storage. Drought resistant varieties can be used Lu Hua 14, Lu Hua 9, Lu Hua 10 and so on.
Second, deep plowing live soil. Deep ploughing of thin and thin soils with less than 20-30 cm soil layers will destroy the bottom layer of ploughs and increase the cultivating layer by 10-15 cm. This will effectively increase the penetration of rainwater, reduce surface runoff, and prevent soil erosion. The ability of the soil to retain water and hold water enables the thin and dry land to receive more rainwater during the rainy season, forming a "soil reservoir"; it also helps to lower the roots and improve the drought resistance of peanuts. According to the experiment, the seedlings were grown 15 cm deeper and increased by 32.6%.
Third, balanced fertilization. Increase the use of organic fertilizers to increase the efficiency of water use, give full play to the potential for increasing natural precipitation, balance the use of fertilizers, increase the utilization of chemical fertilizers, and improve the utilization rate of soil water. The ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium applied was 1:1.5:2. The optimum amount of nutrients was determined first, and then other nutrient usages were determined in proportion, such as nitrogen-fixing phosphorus and nitrogen-fixed potassium. After calculation, 5000 kg of organic fertilizer, 42.5 kg of urea, 72 kg of superphosphate, 22 kg of potassium sulfate or 138 kg of plant ash are applied per 667 square meters. This fertilization standard can reach 500 kilograms per 667 square meters.
Fourth, drought-resistant farming, and other high water cuts. Take the method of whole hill and soil improvement and high-level cultivation (cross slope cultivation along the contour line) to increase the coefficient of precipitation infiltration, reduce ground turbulence, and maintain water and soil. Slope ridging and planting are carried out on large slopes so that they can intercept water and store water.
V. Drought-resistant sowing and planting.
There are four drought sowing methods:
1. Robber sowing. When there is a light rain during the suitable sowing period, the soil moisture is more after the rain, the air is humid, the evaporation is small, and the timely rush to sowing, can play the role of a seedling.
2. Raise sowing. This is a method that has a thin layer of dry earth on the surface, but it is used when the bottom pods are relatively full. In the afternoon before sowing, it is completely suppressed with shikiko so that the sufficient water in the subsoil layer increases by capillary action. The soil moisture content can be sown the next day.
3. Sowing seeds. After the soil is thawed, it is first marked into small ridges according to the row spacing to maintain a certain degree of lyricism. When the seeds are sown, the dry soil on the ridge is flattened into the ditch, exposing the wet soil on the ridge, and then open the ditch to expose the wet on the ridge. Soil, then ditch the sowing.
4. "Bags" sowing. There are two types of drought "bags" and water "bags", and the lyrics are easy to use "dry type bags," and the water conditions are not good enough to use "water bags." The method is: first open the ditch with a depth of 3 centimeters with a rake or a hoe, and then use the "Dry Seed Bag" to plant seeds after the ditching, and step on the soil with the seed; "water seed bag" is watered after the ditching, and then sowed. Use a plough or rake to put a string of ditch into the "bag" and cover it with 6-8 cm. After sowing, they were pressed with shizizi and ridges, and after 3 to 5 days, 80% of the peanut radicles were 4-5 mm in length, and they were used as a â€œbagâ€.
6. Cover the ground and cover water. There are two ways: one is mulching and the other is grass cultivation. Both types of coverage can reduce soil moisture evaporation, increase ground temperature, prevent soil compaction, and promote root development. Coverage coverage can increase soil moisture by 4%--15.1%.
Seven, control drought, water saving in the body. Spraying the drought-resistant agent during the growing period of peanuts can control the opening degree of leaf stomata, inhibit leaf transpiration, and relieve the consumption of soil moisture to achieve the purpose of water saving. It can be sprayed with drought-resistant agent No. 1 or triadimefon (both fungicides and drought-resistant agents) at the seedling stage and the acupuncture stage. The drought-resistant agent No. 1 is sprayed with 75 grams of water and 50 kg of water per 667 square meters; the concentration of triadimefon is 10,000 tons. three. At the same time, we will strengthen pest control and ensure high yields.
Xi'an JCF Herb Technology Development Co., Ltd , https://www.jcfherb.com