Breast milk (human milk) is the baby's natural, ideal food, it can meet the needs of infant growth and development, and adapt to digestion. In the absence of breast milk, milk is used as a substitute for breast milk and is particularly good for feeding infants. Because milk contains the right proportion of nutrients needed to ensure baby growth and healthy growth. However, compared with breast milk, milk has a slightly thicker composition, especially protein and ash content, and less lactose content, but also because breast milk contains more immunoprotein or iron-binding lactoferrin. At the same time, breast-fed infants are more resistant to E. coli, and milk-fed infants are worse. Therefore, in order to feed infants with milk, it is necessary to make their components similar to breast milk as much as possible, and the metabolic sequence should be close to breast milk.
Raw material formula (1 ton product) Milk (grain solids content is 11.5%) 521.4 kg, soybean 200 kg (availability 50%), sucrose (purity 99.6%) 200 kg, maltose or caramel (solids 75 %) 133.3 kg, 364 vitamin D (50000 IU per tablet), and ferrous sulphate (chemically pure) 150 g.
1. Soy protein extraction: raw soybeans are washed in a sieve, soaked at room temperature for 6 to 8 hours, then ground in warm water, three centrifuges to separate the bean dregs, and the dry matter content of the soymilk is 6 to 8%, followed by 120~ The homogenization was performed under a pressure of 140 kg/cm2. It is then sterilized at 93-96Â°C and incubated for 10-20 minutes. Then it was cooled to 5Â°C and stored until the urea acid test was negative.
2. The raw milk is subjected to routine acceptance and preheating treatment: The acidity does not exceed 19T and it is stored at 5Â°C.
3. Ingredients: Add various raw materials according to the formula proportion, and stir evenly.
4. Homogenization, sterilization, concentration, and second homogenization: the pressure is 140-160 kg/cm2, short-term sterilization at 87Â°C, and then concentrated in a vacuum concentrator to approximately dry matter in the material. 46%.
5. Spray drying: The inlet air temperature is 135-160Â°C, the exhaust air temperature is 85-90Â°C, and the spray pressure is 100-150 kg/cm2.
6. Product packaging: 500 grams in plastic bags, or canned.
Home textiles are also known as decorative textiles. It is beautification of the living environment of the decorative role of practical textiles.Mainly used in homes and public places. Such
as: hotels, hotels, theaters, dance halls, aircraft, trains, cars,
ships, shopping malls, companies, agencies and many other occasions for
the beautification, improve the environment, improve people's lives,
work comfort played a significant role.
development, living standards continue to increase, people are
increasingly concerned about their own Health Care, the pursuit of
"green health, environmental protection," the home textiles. In
the period of declining profits of traditional Home Textile, functional
home textile has become the focus of many textile enterprises. Functional
home textiles, is the far-infrared, magnetic therapy, lavender
aromatherapy, anion and other high-tech added to the traditional home
textiles, in order to play health, treatment, regulating human function.
Home Textile Products
Home Textile,Home Furnishing Textiles,Wholesale Home Textiles
NINGXIA IFA INDUSTRY&TRADE CO.LTD , https://www.ifagoup.com